opening the gaps wide in our limited structuralized way of thinking

What can I say,

I'm opening the gaps wide in our limited traditional structuralized cultural way of thinking.

This started unconciously, mostly, as a mental illness, figuring me clueless in why there was no action in climate change, leaving me depressed most of the time (still), and acting accordingly to get rid of the illness,

or to have some comfort at least,

to find out our wounds that got us into this mess in the first place: the growth paradigm in every aspect of our lives.


From human numbers upto rigid economic thinking, materialism, resources, competition, inhumane behavior patterns ...

Serving this would be an insult towards my very being.

And my life turned out to be just another teardrop on a hot plate; as emperical answer to the issue(s).


While no one beleaved in me, still,

It's an absurd aspect that people, you are trying to help handling climate change, are at the same time the very people that are inflicting so many damage to my soul ...
While, what I found, the difference between current general living conditions might just be too great.
And the general willingness to tackle this issue almost obsolete :/

Circles are round for sure, and compassion/sadness fills the void I was in earliar, again ...



History is just repeating itself, you silly silly people :(

And I, my being,

kept the faith ...







Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog